SKCDC is always seeking qualified candidates.
Explore our current listings:
- Full time regular employees accrue one day of sick leave per month. (Prorated for part-time regular employees).
- Full time employees accrue one day of vacation time per month for the first five years. After five years, vacation accrues at the rate of 1 1/2 days per month, and after 10 years, at the rate of two days per month (prorated for part-time).
- Employees receive holiday pay for all state observed holidays.
- Employees receive one personal day per year.
- Group medical insurance paid by both the agency and the employee, rates based on number of hours worked. Deductions made on a pre-tax basis.
- Long term disability insurance for eligible employees.
- Agency contributes 4% (based on employee's annual earnings) into a 401K retirement plan.
- The employee, through the agency's Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, may purchase other pretax benefits (Life, Dental, Vision, and Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts).